(the artiste formerly known as *45 Minutes To Forever*)

Tuesday, July 15, 2008

It must be my name

I wonder what else might make me a soft target for stuff like this?

Dear f (name changed to protect the remnant shards of my identity),

Please drop me a mail if you want to transfer money from UK to India so that I can help you out in booking the transfer and also see to that you get a good exchange rate for your transfer form UK to India

As a Relationship Manager I will see to that the money reaches to your bank account safely

Waiting for you

Regards

Paul Stephen Jayraj
Relationship Manager

Waiting for me...seriously? No one's done that for me before. Awww.

Who are you again?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow. Lucky you. It's worded almost near perfectly too. I never get emails like that!

Elfin Goddess said...

All this love and caring and thoughtfulness!!! Oh man! Thats what real life's made of! Aww too!

Anonymous said...

what? a decent man is trying to get you a good exchange rate and all you can do is mock him? geez!!

fortyfiveminutes said...

@ms cute pants: Yes, who wouldn't buy prose like that? I can forward some of mine to you, if it will make you happy.

@elfin goddess: You frighten me with your positivity sometimes.

@chakli: I know; I should just stop being such a cynic and be receptive to all the love.

Ajith Alexander said...

G'lord...the dude's official title is 'Relationship Manager.'

I wonder what he tells his wife he does for a living :D
aa

She Knows You're Here

Search This Blog