(the artiste formerly known as *45 Minutes To Forever*)

Thursday, August 21, 2008

Convenience Personified

Dot and I love our morning cuppa . I used to be more of a coffee person but Tetley changed all that. Now the folk at Tetley have come up with the very clever drawstring teabags. Like Chakli here, I love to try new products (quite the opposite of Dot who thrives on familiarity) and every once in a while, you stumble upon a gem like this. Simply brilliant.

(*Image courtesy Famous Foods.)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

WICKED!!!! I wonder how soon that's going to marketed in Canada because as you know we Canadians get our Tetley exclusively from England. And this Canadian always has a box of Tetley, no matter where she goes.

I'd have totally given up coffee just for that drawstring tea bag of an invention, if I were a coffee drinker, that is.

Anonymous said...

hey, thanks for the shout out. :) I don't get Tetley where I live, so will have to make do with sub-standard dip bags for now. That sucks, i tell ya!

Anonymous said...

What a &*^*&ing liberty! Me ...? Not thriving with the unfamiliar..? Just because I like my milk and too sugars? How very dare you!

Anonymous said...

Hey F, there is an award waiting for you on my blog!

kabes said...

Check you Ms Brillante!

She Knows You're Here

Search This Blog