(the artiste formerly known as *45 Minutes To Forever*)

Thursday, November 22, 2007

Things about me I hate to admit

1. I proudly carry all the baggage that comes with being an only child.
2. I wouldn't walk up to me and strike up a conversation.
3. I have a very confused fashion sense.
4. I am much too easily affected.
5. I want a job that requires me to wear a business suit and high heels.
6. I can generally do better, but I just couldn't be bothered.
7. I am not a 'people person'.
8. I am judgemental.
9. I am obstinate, especially if I know I am wrong.
10. I am, quite often, penny wise and pound foolish.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Disagree to 2, 7, 8

Agree to 1, 5 and 10 :)

Rest are 'like... your opinion dude' ;)

fortyfiveminutes said...

Who it eeeeesssss?! :)

MS CUTE PANTS said...

Ok..here we go!

First of all you won't catch me doing one of these lists because I am CHICKEN! I'm not one to reveal my vices...hang around me long enough and you'll find out what some of them are...

NOW!
#1: Um wouldn't know...I always had younger brats around me (a brother & too many cousins). It's not all it's cracked up to be.
#2: Come on...I can't believe that about you! In fact, I won't!
#3: Don't we all!
#4: Aren't we all!
#5: Now this is actually a good thing, dress better feel better.
#6: Oh please, who can! Next...
#7: And nowadays, who is? (nowadays is such an Indian word..don'tcha think?).
#8: Join the club. We all say we're not but deep down we know we ARE!
#9: I think it's a chick thing.
#9: Story of my life!

Ta da!

MS CUTE PANTS said...

Oh and Can I just say...It took me three word verifications tries to post that previous comment. Bloody Hell...such an off day!

LOL Holy Crap...you should see the word verification for this comment...wnvquqbt

~j~ said...

5. I want a job that requires me to wear a business suit and high heels.

I wore my funky high-heeled wedges (does that sound right?) to work today. Made me feel on top of the world. But I didn't lose as many calories as I would on any other day running around in my flat sandals :)

Oh btw... just noticed you've blogrolled me. Merci beaucoup!

ZenDenizen said...

Everything except 1 applies to me as well (I'm the baby of the family).

Achala said...

was looking through your archives..am on the same page as you as far as 2,3,4,5,6,9 & 10 go:) the only difference - I don't really mind admitting :):)

She Knows You're Here

Search This Blog