(the artiste formerly known as *45 Minutes To Forever*)

Monday, November 12, 2007

Why do I not blog?

I have what Dot calls the 'magnum opus complex'. I want every single one of my posts to be clever and funny, and I want the whole WWW clamouring to read and blogroll me. Thank you to ye olde faithfuls who still bother coming back to check for updates. Since my last post, lots of exciting things have happened, a couple of those which were a new job and holidays in America and the South of France! I have a bagful of tales.

2 comments:

MS CUTE PANTS said...

Oh! you are not alone my friend. We all want our posts to be funny & we all want 'the whole WWW clamouring to read & blogroll' us...

Welcome back!

Mitali said...

Embrace mediocrity. It's the only way forward. Nary a thought goes through my mind with me blogging about it. So tales and pictures from south of France?

She Knows You're Here

Search This Blog